- The war in eastern Ukraine or "Anti Terrorist Operation ATO" of 2014 and 2015 has become one of the most popular worldwide modeling issues. The large amount of photos and information about the vehicles that are participating here has made many modelers choose this topic.The many color systems of all vehicles used there are indeed complex and multitudes of standardized colors are mixed with others improvised on the battlefield.
- This set brings together a small selection of the most common colors used on combat vehicles, excluding the many colors used only on maneuvers or in pre-war times. Although many Ukrainians use official colors of Russian origin which can be found in our set A.MIG 7109 MODERN RUSSIAN SET COLORS, the colors featured here are specific colors of Ukraine.The yellow and blue colors are widely used for identifying vehicles in the national colors.
- The A.MIG A.MIG 083 and 914 are the base colors of most vehicles, very often seen combined with black, which is not included in this set. The color A.MIG 052 similar to NATO green is used in combination with brown A.MIG 914 by many units as the Ukrainian NG color. The color A.MIG 051 is another very special and specific green for digital camo applied to many vehicles, but also in combination with other colors in more conventional camo.
- All 6 jars are acrylic and are formulated for maximum performance both with brush or airbrush and the Scale Effect Reduction will allow us to apply the correct color on our models. Water soluble, odorless and non-toxic. Shake well before each use. Each jar includes a stainless steel agitator to facilitate mixture. We recommend MIG -2000 Acrylic Thinner for a correct thinning. Dries completely in 24 hours.
- Included colors: A.MIG-048 YELLOW A.MIG-051 LIGHT GREEN KHV-553M A.MIG-052 DEEP GREEN A.MIG-083 ZASHCHITNIY ZELENO (RUSSIAN POSTWAR GREEN) KHV 518 A.MIG-086 BLUE (RAL 5019) A.MIG-914 RED BROWN LIGHT